[gtkada] error in loading shared libraries: libpangox-0.12.so

Erik Sigra sigra at home.se
Wed Mar 14 20:00:10 CET 2001

I downloaded and extracted GtkAda-1.2.11. It configured and compiled without
any problem. Then I tried to run testgtk. It didn't work. It said:

testgtk: error in loading shared libraries: libpangox-0.12.so: cannot open

I have searched all the places I know for libpangox. The only thing I found
was version 0.13 in the gnome CVS. That was apparently not what I was looking
for. I appear to need the stable version 0.12. Where is the tarball of that?