[gtkada] gtkada-config vs. adasockets-config

Robert Love rlove at neosoft.com
Tue Mar 13 01:19:08 CET 2001

Hey, I know that I mentioned this before but now its for students.
Raytheon in Houston wants to hire college students for coding jobs this
summer.   They'll be porting Ada 83 to gnat/linux.  Don't know anything
about the pay or duration.  Don't know how much original code vs straight
porting but knowing gnat/glide/gtkada would be a huge leg up and you can
claim "professional" coding on your resume there after.

If interested let me know and I'll find a address for you to mail your
resume.