[gtkada] New to GtkAda and Option_Menus

Matt Majka matthewmajka at mac.com
Fri Jun 22 20:42:23 CEST 2001

Hi!

I'm new to Gtk+ and GtkAda.  To get up and running ASAP
I am using Glade 0.5.9 to piece together the UI and set up
handlers.  I've got a startup Dialog window with
several option menus that allow the user to select their
test configuration.  I've successfully connected handlers
to buttons and window events, but the option menu has
eluded me.  Glade only presents Gtk.Button signals
to connect to, so I tried using "clicked".  I'm
testing these connections using Ada.Text_IO.  No luck.
I'm running under RedHat 7.1 and have installed the
RPMs from gnuada.org.  Am I missing something or is
Glade (or gate) currently lacking full support for
option menus?

Matt Majka