[gtkada] Greek letters in GtkAda under Windows?

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Wed Jun 20 16:02:35 CEST 2001

Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe.FR> wrote on 15/06/2001 (13:08) :
> > Not so easy. The page for the win32 port says that one have to use the
> > -fnative-struct switch, but gcc doesn't have that. I cannot get this
> > thing to compile. Do somebody have a Makefile that works for compiling
> > GTK+ (C) on Windows ?
>
> You need to follow very precisely the instructions given on
> the win32 gtk page. In particular you need to download a specific version
> of GCC.

Didn't get it to work and my interenet resources at the moment are
limited. But I talked with the person who ports GTK+ to win32 and he
claimed that this worked at least with other languages (hebrew etc...)

So I'm wondering if there is something in the handeling of the UTF-8
unicode that GtkAda misses?

Thanks in advance.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»