[gtkada] Greek letters in GtkAda under Windows?

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Thu Jun 14 11:41:50 CEST 2001

I have problems with Greek letters under Windows 9x. That is it works
nicely with other programs also the Windows version of vim, but not with
programs using GtkAda. I use the tool in Windows that allows you to
change the language. The problem seems to be that when you input in a
GEntry widget one get a double character in stead of the greek
character.

I read some on the GTK+ Windows port page that the port uses unicode.
The problem is that I do not have a C compilor for Windows so I cannot
test to see if I have the same problem with a GTK+ program. Is there
somebody that could compile a C program for me so I can test? I only
need a window with a single GEntry in it.

Do the GtkAda use Wide-Character?

Thanks in advance.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»