[gtkada] Gate on 98

Jeff Creem jeff at thecreems.com
Tue Jan 23 14:13:02 CET 2001

Hmm..Not specifically. I can say that I was only ever calling this from a
DOS
window (I did not try generation from inside glade).
I did succeed in getting source code generated....That is where I stopped.

I had considered venturing into writing a new front end in Ada rather than
any shell language but it sounds like Aarnaud is already heading down that
path.

When you say the fist call to dirname is not right..How wrong is it? Perhaps
from the context
I could guess what is breaking...