[gtkada] DLL question

Jeff Creem jeff at thecreems.com
Tue Jan 16 01:26:57 CET 2001

Hmm..This is really the wrong list for this..But, comp.lang.ada would be one
place.

Also this is could probably be addressed by ACT if you are a supported
customer.
Finally,  the best answer is probably will come from someone like David
Botton.
You could try posting to the AdaWin discussion at
http://www.adapower.com/lab/adawin/chat.html