[gtkada] DLL question

Chris Sparks mrada at catalina-inter.net
Mon Jan 15 20:49:01 CET 2001

Hi all,

Since I am not subscribed to the GNAT list, I thought to try the experts
on this e-mail list.  Here it is:

I have a fellow co-worker who was trying to create a DLL to be used by a
visual basic program.  He has used the "StdCall" convention and "C"
convention to no avail.  When he has a non-parameter "C" convention
interface then all is fine.  When he has a parameter in his "C"
convention interface then VB doesn't recognize it and complains about
access the DLL.  He has also tried using "StdCall" Convention and has
been unable to run GNATDLL on it successfully.

Do anyone have any experiences in this area or know people to contact?

--
Chris Sparks, Boeing
(714) 372 - 9791