[gtkada] clist and focus

manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com
Tue Dec 11 12:15:59 CET 2001

Godfryd wrote:
>I've got problem with moving focus to particular row in clist.
>When I put in some entry some word it is search in clist.
>Then the row which consists this word is selected by Select_Row
>function. But it doesn't get the focus. How can I move focus
>to that row???

I have the same problem. I think it may be a bug. The behaviour
is in any case different from the description in the package spec
which says that Select_Row simulates the user pressing the mouse
button on that row in the list. That's not so since this moves
the focus too and the procedure doesn't.

Manuel