[gtkada] String List

Jeff Creem jeff at thecreems.com
Tue Aug 21 04:00:35 CEST 2001

In the package Gtk.Enums there is an instance of Glist for type string.
These lists
are then used as arguments to various widgets. The current feature set in
Gtk.Enums only
provides for some very limited fiddling of the string lists (freeing the
entire list for instance). I think a few
extra routines here would really help.

In particular, I found it useful to have the ability to free the storage
associated with a single
node. In addition, I needed a find since I think the one in glist can't work
due to the fact that two equal strings will not have equal addresses.

Others might be useful too but this was enough to make me happy.