[gtkada] Restore a window

manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com
Mon Aug 20 13:55:38 CEST 2001

Andy,

>This works fine when window is in restored state, but doesn't function
>when window is minimised. The function is called, but the minimised
>window doesn't respond to the hide(object) command.

It looks like you have to dig deeper, because I reproduced your code
including the delete_event handler on the window and everything
works fine on a Tru64 Unix system.
If you're on a network you could set your display on another type of
machine to see if the problem is in the window manager or the host code.

Manuel