[gtkada] Restore a window

andy.wells at amsjv.com andy.wells at amsjv.com
Mon Aug 20 11:27:04 CEST 2001

>andy.wells at amsjv.com wrote on 20/08/2001 (10:40) :
>>
>> How do I restore a window which has been minimised?
>
>What do you mean? Are you doing your own stuff in GDK and need to
redraw
>the window?  Please explain a bit more what you do and your problem.
>
>--
>Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
>                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»

Running under Solaris,

What I really want to do is:

When a window is in its icon'ed (minimised) state, hide the window.
However, when the Window is in its icon'ed state it doesn't respond to
the hide(object) command. The result is that my window simply locks
up.

What I'd like to do is restore the window (un-minimise it) so that it
then responds to the hide(object) command.

Or - if you know how to hide a window in a minimised state, that would
be even better!

A.Wells