[gtkada] xpm & button

Alexey V. Litvinov lialsoftlab at mail.ru
Sun Sep 24 00:53:08 CEST 2000

-----Èñõîäíîå ñîîáùåíèå-----
Îò: Preben Randhol <randhol at pvv.org>
Êîìó: gtkada at gtkada.eu.org <gtkada at gtkada.eu.org>
Äàòà: 22 ñåíòÿáðÿ 2000 ã. 15:56
Òåìà: Re: [gtkada] xpm & button

>"Alexey V. Litvinov" <lialsoftlab at mail.ru> wrote on 22/09/2000 (06:34) :
>> Why when I specify xpm image property instead label for button in glade,
>> this
>> image not showing on button, it is clear.
>> And glade doesn't write info about xpm in .glade file?
>> Is the only way to use xpms to do it as in create_pixmap.adb?
>>

>Do you have any code examples ?

I have examples and I understand how works create_pixmap in testgtk
But to me intresting for what we have "Icon" field in properties of button
in GLADE?
Example:
I start GLADE, create new window, new button, in properties erasing label,
then specify in icon field as example c:\gtkada\testgtk\test.xpm
and button steel clear, than I saved project as "test" and checked
test.glade, and
not found any info about this xpm.
What may be I doing wrong?
If I try add hbox to button as in create_pixmap.adb, GLADE says that's
wrong.