[gtkada] How to display wchar or wstring

Yen Guo yen.guo at saabsystems.com.au
Mon Sep 18 06:11:53 CEST 2000

Hi All,

Currently, I am investigating how to display Chinese (2byte) through
Drawable_Area using Draw_Text under Window95. I managed to display some
characters on the screen, however I have difficulty in mapping the Character
to GB code. It seems to me, all characters displayed have it's Wchar'pos
value no where near the GB defined standard. Question: Does GtkAda have this
display capability? or simply I do not know how to use it.

Regards,
Yen