[gtkada] Icon

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Thu Oct 26 23:01:30 CEST 2000

Chris Sparks <mrada at catalina-inter.net> wrote on 26/10/2000 (22:55) :
> Thank you for replying.  I guess I can create my own window widget and
> put all of the title bar stuff and control on myself.

Why?

I don't see the point. This is as I understand only a Windows[tm] issue.
Like if you were making another app in another GUI. You have to specify
to windows that it should use your icon through the resources...

In Linux you could make a Programname.desktop file.

--
Preben Randhol  --  Ph.D Student  --  http://www.pvv.org/~randhol
«.., chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being