[gtkada] ANNOUNCE: GtkAda 1.2.10 & 1.3.10 available

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Sun Nov 26 16:31:50 CET 2000

Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe.FR> wrote on 26/11/2000 (14:49) :
> > Sorry, I am just wondering whether these RPMs are compatible with those done by Juergen Pfeiffer at
> > http://www.gnuada.org/rpms313p.html. Are there now two maintainers for the RPMs ?.
>
> With which RPMs exactly ? The GNAT ones ? The GtkAda ones ?
> I guess our GtkAda RPMs should be compatible the the GNAT RPMs made by the
> ALT group.

I think what he asks is which version of the GNAT compiler do one need?
If GtkAda is compiled with Gnat 3.13p it won't necessarily work with
Gnat <= 3.12p unless it is recompiled.

Debain pacakges can be found at : http://www.debian.org

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»