[gtkada] Re: cannot create .ali file

Lloyd Dizon techmetal at bluewin.ch
Sun Nov 12 02:25:02 CET 2000

Thanks Vlad for your help. The INSTALL file provided with GtkAda didn't
mention that that the gtkdev package has to be installed and
consequently glibdev. I've only installed gtk+ and glib before
installing GtkAda, then tried building a program. I use SuSE Linux so I
didn't have trouble looking for the gtkdev rpm since they comme with the
SuSE softwarepackage :)

Lloyd