[gtkada] How do one get a black background for a label?

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Thu May 18 12:15:12 CEST 2000

I'm trying to get a white text on black background for one label in a
vbox. Changing the style so that the text becomes white works fine with
set_forground, but set_background doesn't work. I expect this is because
labels do not have a background or something. I tried to put the label
in a hbox and tried to alter the hbox background, but that didn't work
either. Does anybody know how to do this and point me in the right
direction?

Thanks in advnance.

--
Preben Randhol -- [randhol at pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
         "Det eneste trygge stedet i verden er inne i en fortelling."