[gtkada] Re: Scrolled window

Emmanuel Briot briot at gnat.com
Fri May 12 14:28:29 CEST 2000

 > I have recompiled the test program with gtk+1.2.7 and GtkAda 1.2.7 but the
 > problem did not go away. I am using Tru64 (OSF4.0e) Unix. So it may well
 > be a bug in gtk+ caused by a 32 bit assumption.
 > I have collected the warnings that compilation of gtk+ gave:

The standard place to report these bugs in the GNOME tracking system, which
you can reach at  http://bugs.gnome.org/
This will give you a tracking number, and then you can also check whether it
is fixed or not.
It's probably better if you report it yourself, in case they need more
information afterwards, so that they can contact you if need be.