[gtkada] [Fwd] Guadec workshop talk

briot at gnat.com briot at gnat.com
Mon Mar 13 10:06:12 CET 2000

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: Bertrand Guiheneuf <bertrand at helixcode.com>
To: lupus at lettere.unipd.it, glaurent at worldnet.fr,
	briot at act-europe.fr, james at daa.com.au
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 16:53:33 -0500
Subject: Guadec workshop talk

    Hi

    I am taking in charge the organization of the
    workshop sessions at Guadec. I'd like you
    to make a 40 minutes talk on the gtk/gnome
    bindings during the workshop session at Guadec.

    Could you confirm your participation to me.
    I will send you a generic "Instructions for the
    workshop speakers" later.

    Could you find a way to organize the talk
    together ?
    In particular, it is absolutely mandatory to
    have nice slides.

    I think that in your case, you don't really want to
    explain each binding extensilvely. One of you could
    explain that it is easy to write gtk/gnome bindings
    and you could explain what is the interest of having
    multiple language bindings. In particulat, James
    and Lupus should explain why the script bindings
    can change the way people design applications.

    This generic talk should be followed by 4-5 minutes
    talk where each one shows concrete and very simple
    examples of the way to write gtk/gnome stuff with his
    own language bindings.

        Bertrand.

------- end of forwarded message -------