[gtkada] Licence

Arnaud Rolly rolly at free.fr
Fri Jun 30 17:58:15 CEST 2000

Hi!
I'm quite new to GtkAda, i searched on the web site informations, and
i've few questions :

1) What's the licence of Odd ? (Free software = GPL ?)
2) Where is it possible to download Odd ?
3) What's the licence of glide ? Apparently, it's a closed-source
program, reserved for the Gnat customers :(

I strongly think that Ada is a great language, but that it's not popular
because of the lack of good visual tools. If glide is not GPL, then i
would eventually start to code an alternative, with GtkAda. (it's also a
good way to test GtkAda!)

Please excuse my bad english, i'm french.

Bye.