[gtkada] A nice GtkAda app in development: Odd

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Wed Jun 28 15:22:03 CEST 2000

Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe.FR> wrote on 28/06/2000 (15:12) :
> Odd, the Other Display Display is a nice Gtkada application under development
                         ^^^^^^^
                         Debugger ;-)

> that is evolving very rapidly and shows that one can do very powerful
> GUIS using GtkAda, as well as developping complex applications rapidly
> with Ada.

Wow. I'm impressed. Looking forward to when GtkAda 1.2.8 and Odd's
source are released.

PS: Odd is also a more or less common Norwegian name (for males). :-)

--
Preben Randhol -- [randhol at pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
+---+ "It is assumed that the reader is reasonably  familiar with the
|:-?|  dpkg System Administrators' manual. Unfortunately  this manual
+---+  does not yet exist."                -- Debian Packaging Manual