[gtkada] 1.2.8 Won't Build

Charles Hixson charleshixsn at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 31 18:32:41 CEST 2000

I was also unsuccessful in building 1.2.8 on Mandrake 7.1.  I have the details elsewhere, unfortunately, so I can't include them here, but I believe it was something like void reference in pixelbuf (I don't yet understand it, and
had planned to study it a bit more before asking for help).

I started with the SRPM from rpmfind, with an install target location of /usr/local/bin.  ./configure worked without evident flaw, but install --prefix="/usr/local/bin" (I'm not actually certain that I included the quote marks,
but I think that I did the last time.) churned for awhile and then aborted with the error 1 code.  Didn't seem to happen in the same location though.