[gtkada] (no subject)

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Tue Jul 4 15:24:56 CEST 2000

Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe.FR> wrote on 04/07/2000 (14:15) :
> We use a home made perl script that extracts the documentation from the
> specs and generate texinfo files that, in turn, generates the doc
> in various formats (text, info, ps, html, ...)

Is there a possibility that it could make it's way to the net?
I'd for one would like to use it if available.

--
Preben Randhol -- [randhol at pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
+---+ "There was, I think, never any reason to  believe in any innate
| ! |  superiority of the male, except his superior muscle."
+---+      -- Bertrand Russell, Ideas That Have Harmed Mankind (1950)