[gtkada] Re: gtkada digest, Vol 1 #146 - 7 msgs

Al Christians alc at PublicPropertySoftware.com
Sat Dec 30 07:15:53 CET 2000

> I am a beginner with GtkAda-1.3.8 on Win95. I am using gnat-3.13p.
>
> When trying to delete the executable file of simple.adb (a very simple
> example that comes with GtkAda), I got the following error message:
>
> Cannot delete simple: The specified file is being used by Windows
>
> I made the executable using:
>
> gnatmake simple.adb -Ic:\GtkAda-1.3.8\lib -largs -mwindows
>
> Is it a problem with Win95? I would appreciatte any help.

Same thing happens on my machine with Windows NT sp5 (same GNAT and
GtkAda versions).  When I close the simple application's main window,
simple.exe does not terminate. I must use task manager to kill it.

Al