[gtkada] Compile error in GtkAda-1.2.10

Arnaud Charlet charlet at ACT-Europe.FR
Wed Dec 13 11:14:28 CET 2000

> Is there something wrong with the Makefile?

There is nothing wrong in the Makefile as far as we know.

> ./configure didn't give any errors, not even a single warning. I guess
> other people must have encountered this too (or don't they compile their
> software ?).

Not as far as we know. We know of many people successfully building and
installing GtkAda, so please do not assume this is a general problem. I'd
suggest sending more information if you want to get some advice on this
list, since you only sent partial logs that are not enough to perform
a diagnostic.

Arno