[gtkada] Different font sizes GtkAda Win32

Srinivasan, Rajagopalan (IndSys, SalemVA) Rajagopalan.Srinivasan at indsys.ge.com
Mon Dec 4 22:18:37 CET 2000

folks

Is there any inherent problem with attempting to use a different font size
for some parts of an application ? For example, I have a dialog which has
several different "Gtk_Label"s. I attempted to change the font size using
the scheme :

          - get the style of the dialog
          - load a new font with a different size
          - modify the style with this new font
          - widget.push the above style
          - create a label
          - widget.pop_style

for some reason the text size attempts to bleed ie other parts of the GtkAda
application suddenly seem to inherit this font size.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

regards

R. Srinivasan
General Electric Industrial Systems
Engineering Services
1501 Roanoke Boulevard
Salem, VA 24153
mailto:Rajagopalan.Srinivasan at IndSys.ge.com
Phone : (540) 387-7870 Dial-Comm : 278-7870