[gtkada] About the Documentation

Emmanuel Briot briot at gnat.com
Tue Aug 29 09:49:30 CEST 2000

Marcos Sanchez writes:
 > They do have page numbers, your problem I believe is paper size.
 > Those documents are formatted for A4 paper size (European) while you
 > have probably used Letter paper size, which is smaller.
 >
 > As they are formatted using LaTeX I would suggest to the developers
 > to create a new version of doc files using Letter size if possible.

This is a .texi document, not a LaTeX document in fact. I am not sure how to
recompile for letter format, but I am sure this is a single instruction to add
at the beginning of the document.
Or maybe you can simply recompile them on your US machine, where the tools
probably have the default setup for Letter size.

Robert Love writes:
 > > Also, I can't find documentation for Gtk.Entry but there is an
 > > entry for Gtk.GEntry.  Is this the same thing?

As you known, 'entry' is a reserved keyword in Ada, so we could not call a
package Gtk.Entry. The answer to your question is yes, these are the same
thing.