[gtkada] OpenGL Demo

Emmanuel Briot briot at gnat.com
Fri Aug 11 15:39:27 CEST 2000

Chris Sparks writes:
 > Can anyone tell me what the OpenGL demo (in testgtk) supposed to be?

I assume you are on Windows, since this is the only remaining platform where
we haven't got that demo working !
On all other systems, this is in fact a penguin (for linux, of course :-), but
on Windows it does look like the penguin has been projected against a glass,
or something. We haven't been able yet to find whether this comes from a bug
in the demo, or from a different implementation of OpenGL between Windows and
Unix systems (where we use Mesa).

Help welcome, if someone can get the demo working on NT that would be great.