[gps-users] About GPS IDE shortcuts and aggregate projects

Denis Obrezkov denisobrezkov at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 00:01:11 CEST 2017

Hello, I've just started to learn Ada, so I have few questions about GPS.
Is it possible to open several projects like in Eclipse or Qt-Creator?
I've already lernt about aggregate projects, but what if I want to open
several projects which are not relative to each other?

And I found out that GPS doesn't work properly with shortcuts.
I mean, I can't use standard shortcuts when I use the Cyrillic
keyboard layout. For example, I write a comment in Russian
and then do "Ctrl+S" and nothing happens. Though, the common
practice is to handle shortcuts in such situations (e.g. in Qt Creator).

I use GPS 20160515.

--
Regards, Denis Obrezkov