[gps-users] Has anyone run into a problem with pep8 dependency causing a big failure in GPS?

Micahwelf Waddoups micahwelf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 06:05:03 CET 2016

Thank you for your help, I managed to get everything working again by
stripping every environment variable except the GUI and critical path
elements, destroying the hidden user directory .gps,  and using a fresh
/opt/gps2016 instalation. Now I am starting to use my own little compiled
Ada program to automatically set up the environment I need to maintain this
arrangement. Apparently, I didn't notice the early bits of dysfunction in
time to know exactly what was wrong until a cascade of problems collapsed
on me.  Thank you all for your support. I may finally get some of my mini
projects completed enough to share on github: micahwelf