[gps-users] Error Message in project file

Arnaud Charlet charlet at adacore.com
Thu Jun 28 11:31:59 CEST 2012

> I get the following error message in my project file. I dont knoe what is
> wrong.
> 1:9    duplicate unit "main"
> 1:9    duplicate unit "parameters"
>
> I don't have these units.
>
> My project file is:
>
> project Algemeen is
>
>    for Source_Dirs use (".\**", "D:\Program Files\GNAT\GtkADA\**",
> "..\..\Standaarden\Standaard Packages\**");

Using "D:\Program Files\GNAT\GtkADA\**" in your project file is wrong,
you should instead use 'with "gtkada"' at the top oif your project.

Also better for portability to use "./**" instead of ".\**" (and even
better in general to specify an explicit list of directories, more efficient
and more reliable than using wildcards and ending up with error messages like
the above without knowing where these come from).

Arno