[gps-users] GPS hangs while scanning host for available compilers

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Fri Jul 20 15:00:41 CEST 2012

Hello,

I was running GPS this morning and wanted to add an executable to a project.

I have clicked on "Project > Edit project properties". The the windows
"scanning host for available compiler opens" but it never returns... I
can close it with "Alt + F4" or by clicking the cross icon but I can't
edit properties.

I think it is the first time I run GPS since I upgraded this machine to
Ubuntu 12.04 (but this doesn't appear on other machines under 12.04).

Any idea?
Mathieu