[gps-users] Pretty printing from GPS

Gautier de Montmollin gdemont at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 14:16:58 CEST 2011

Perhaps I'm completely missing something (like it happens to me to miss the yogurt just in front of me in the fridge), but I can't see any pretty printing in GPS (at least the GPL 2010 edition). There are docs about a source reformatter called gnatpp, but what I need is something that outputs my Ada code to a *printer*, in a *pretty* way (keywords in bold and/or color, aligned, with headers, footers etc.). Well, a real pretty printing...
Indeed this can be achieved with Notepad++, but why not straight from GPS ?
TIA
Gautier
______________________________________________________________________________Gautier's Ada programming -- http://gautiersblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Ada