[gps-users] Conditional files and recompilation

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Wed Mar 16 12:46:26 CET 2011

Hello,

I have a project which use another one (sub-project). Both projects use
a conditional file (-gnatep=...)(one conditional file per project).

I have noticed that each time I build a program from the main project,
the sub-project is recompiled even if it has not changed (which slows
down the compilation). If I build all the targets the sub-project is
recompiled for each target. I never see the "target up-to date message".

Is it due to the use of conditional files or to another option?

Thanks in advance,
Mathieu