[gps-users] Building Documentation in GPS

koehn koehn at lowell.edu
Sun Sep 19 07:45:04 CEST 2010

Further information about the documentation building
process:

I initially attempted documentation building on a Windows 7
computer where almost nothing worked except that it finally
created a source listing.

My second attempt was on a Windows XP computer.
Documentation was created (hooray) but it was poorly
formatted.  That is, when I used the example from the GPS
manual, the <description> tag almost worked but the
<summary>,
<parameter name="">, and <exception> tags data were all on a
single line and the Ada comment intro "--" was included
several times.  Also, the lovely formatting suggested in
the documentation was missing everywhere but especially
I did not try the other tags.

I will try it on a LINUX machine Monday.

Regards,
Bruce