[gps-users] GPS Snapshot

Vo, Anh (US SSA) Anh.Vo at baesystems.com
Thu Mar 4 19:42:00 CET 2010

I do not have any problem until recently. Launching gps always works for me until now. Ok, with gps_exe command, I got different kind of error. The error reads "gsp_exe: error while loading shared libraries: libgio-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

Checking the gps-snapshot installation, libgio-2.0.so.0 exists in ../lib/gps-xorg directory.

Anh Vo