[gps-users] Mixing Ada and C++

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Mon Jul 19 17:10:08 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to do a project which involve Ada and C++ code. More
precisely I want to make some executables in Ada and some executables in
C++ (the two codes are independent)...

So I have created a project specifying "Ada" and "C++" in the
"Languages" tab. I have created 2 main files (one in Ada the other one
in C++).

GPS compile the Ada main file without problem. However when I try to
build the C++ one it stops immediately saying ""test_pae.cpp" is not a
source of any project"...

So what's wrong? I have tried with C too without success...

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Mathieu