[gps-users] Multiple source files in Linux

lvzyla lou.zyla at boeing.com
Fri Oct 16 18:39:07 CEST 2009

I work with a very large Ada project where there are configuration controlled
files in directories and in addition the user has a local build directory
where a user may choose to modify some of the configuration controlled files
and rebuild the main executable. In Windows the local user build directory
takes priority over the configuration controlled directories. When I use the
same working setup in Linux I get a multiple sources detected error and I
can't seem to specify that my local build directory has priority in either
GPS or even from the command line using gnatmake.
What is the best way of dealing with multiple sources in your project file?

Thanks,

Lou Zyla