[gps-users] latest snapshot dated 20080117

Vo, Anh (US SSA) Anh.Vo at baesystems.com
Fri Jan 18 23:09:05 CET 2008

1. Before launching gps, my environment is shown below.

bash-2.05b$ which gcov

/home/voax/linux/gnatgcc-4.3.0/bin/gcov

bash-2.05b$ gcov -v

gcov (GCC) 4.3.0 20080111 (experimental)

There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or

FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

bash-2.05b$

As seen I am using very recent version of gcov. As usual I build my
project with compiler options required by gcov. Note that my project
contains only one main procedure. Finally, I run my program.
Additionally, the main procedure is currently opened in the editing
window. At this point I am ready for activating gcov tool. I selected
Tools -> Coverage -> Compute coverage files. The operation fails
resulting an information window stating "Could not read gcov version
number,  Make sure you are using gcov for GNAT dated 20071005 or later."
Furthermore, an Executing gcov shell contains "@gcov_input.gcno:cannot
open graph file at gcov_input.gcno:cannot open graph file

process terminated successfully".

2. When selecting Build -> Clean, Root Project and All are displayed
more than once (they are repeated below the first).

AV