[gps-users] GPS Hook question

mertnabble mspam at trakas.org
Fri Feb 29 14:24:07 CET 2008

I've never created a hook for GPS.  I've read the docs but I'm still not sure
how to proceed.

Here's what I want to do:
I want the pretty printer to run, using whatever the project defaults are,
whenever I save an Ada file.  In other words, I always want Ada files
pretty-printed as part of the save operation.  I'm guessing I need to add
something to the file_saved Hook, but I need some help.

Any Hook Masters want to, ehh, hook me up with a solution?
Thanks!