[gps-users] GPL 2007 and win32ada for windows

Jérôme Haguet j.haguet at cadwin.com
Wed May 30 13:14:35 CEST 2007

Hello

Maybe you already fix your problem, but we have the same kind of problem on a computer where desinstallation of gnat-3.15p was not correct.
Win32-ada (3.15) were still defined as an Ada library in the registry [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ada Core Technologies]
An other possibility was to use -nostdinc as an gnatmake option (to ignore registry settings)

Regards

Jérôme Haguet