[gps-users] GPS gets 1 mention

Martin Krischik krischik at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 9 10:58:14 CEST 2006

Am Freitag, 8. September 2006 21:21 schrieb Chris Sparks:

> Is this only useful if you are doing a Linux build?  Can I do the same
> for Windows?

Well yes. You will need a MinGW and MSYS toolchain and then you could try to
create GPS the "configure" way.

However, I have noticed that creating MinGW versions is a lot more difficult
then Linux. I don't know how AdaCore manages. But perhaps they don't
use "configure" after all and have there own build procedures.

Martin
--
Martin Krischik
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net