[gps-users] raised CONSTRAINT_ERROR : project_properties.adb:4200 access check failed

hugo.sobreira at embraer.com.br hugo.sobreira at embraer.com.br
Tue Nov 7 19:48:27 CET 2006

Which version of GPS are you using ? I had the same problem with GPS 3.1.1
under Solaris 8, this error seems to be corrected in GPS 4.0.0.

Regards,

Hugo.

Hugo Everton da Fonseca Sobreira
Systems Engineer
Embraer - São José dos Campos
Phone: +55 12 3927-3428- Fax: +55 12 3927-2060

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           Gustavo Narea           |
|         |           <informatica.gustavo at gma|
|         |           il.com>                 |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           gps-users-bounces at lists.|
|         |           adacore.com             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           07-11-2006 16:20        |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       gps-users at lists.adacore.com                                                                  |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [gps-users] raised CONSTRAINT_ERROR : project_properties.adb:4200 access check failed        |

Hello everybody.

I'm using Kubuntu GNU/Linux and every time I try to "Create a new
project with wizard", the "welcome" window of GPS crashes.

If I run gnat-gps from a console, I can see this once the window crashes":

raised CONSTRAINT_ERROR : project_properties.adb:4200 access check failed

What should I do?

Thanks in advance.
--
Gustavo Narea.