[gps-users] Ada 2005 Prefixed Notation Browsing

Anh Vo Anh.Vo at baesystems.com
Tue Feb 7 18:38:30 CET 2006

I am using GNAT-GPL and GNATGCC-4.1.0. For ali file, I am not sure your question completely. Therefore, I attached here for your evaluation.

AV.

>>> Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore.com> 2/7/2006 1:13:00 AM >>>
Thanks for the report.

Could you clarify which version of GNAT you are using ?

Also, could you check whether the .ali file contains the proper
cross reference (if so, it's likely a GPS missing feature) or not
(if so, that would be a GNAT missing feature).

Arno