[gps-users] Debugging - again just in case the prevoius msgl was not delivered

Eugenio eugenio.squillace at libero.it
Tue Dec 26 14:47:45 CET 2006

Dear all, I'm a freshman of GPS. I've just starded with 3.1.3. I'm like
following the tutorial but doesn't succed in placing breakpoints. Each time
I click on the icons placed on the right of the lines' numbering on the
DEBUGGING CONSOLE I get this message: No source file named example.adb.

How can I set the source files? I've tried either through the PROJECT
PROPERTIES panel or the gbd command line typing "directory etc.."  Another
thing I'm not able to do is to activate the panel to edit the environmental
variable...

It seems to me that there is a gab among the help on line and the actual
functioning of the IDE.

Thanks,
EUgenio