[gps-users] 4.0.0w Snapshot - Edit Project Properties BehavesBadly

Arnaud Charlet charlet at adacore.com
Fri Apr 28 10:20:18 CEST 2006

> This is the closest, as shown below, I could find in the log find you
> mentioned.
>
> [CASE_HANDLING.IO] 2/151 Saving /home/voax/.gps/case_exceptions.xml
> (2006-04-27 08:00:32.155)

Unfortunately that's an exceprt which is not useful, since it does not
show anything unusual.

You should probably send the entire log file if you do not know how to look
for the string "unexpected exception". If you cannot find it, it means that
the issue is elsewhere and needs to be investigate further.

Arno