[gps-users] GPS-3.1.0w Snapshot (20050911) Fails to Startup

Philippe Tarroux philippe.tarroux at limsi.fr
Wed Oct 12 09:50:31 CEST 2005

Just a brief question:

Why does the link concerning GPS on the Libre Site of ACT points to the
GPS 2.1.0 (2004/20/12) version and not the latest one?

I downloaded the window version of GPS a couple of weeks ago from the
download page (Following the link Download GNAT GPL Edition) and I got
the 3.0.0. Does it mean that the downloadable version has changed to
3.1.0 since then?

Philippe Tarroux