[gps-users] Error trying to launch GPS

Calhoun, Maurice maurice.calhoun.ctr at dc3.mil
Fri Nov 4 21:50:38 CET 2005

I am a new user and I did the install as instructed on Fedora Core 4.
When I try to run using '/opt/gps/bin/gps', I get the following ERROR (I
have set the PATH properly)

/opt/gps/bin/gps_exe: error while loading shared libraries:
/opt/gps/lib/libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0: cannot restore segment prot after
reloc: Permission denied

Can someone please help?

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com