[gps-users] GPS Debug Problems

Umut DURAK udurak at sage.tubitak.gov.tr
Fri May 27 08:18:07 CEST 2005

Hello,
Thanks for you attention. How can I understand which one is my problem?
My gdb version is GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (6.1post-1.200040607.62rh), here for this case, İ can debug thrpugh ada code in GPS , setbreak points and navigate, besides from data, i can use Display Local Variables and see some of them. So I don't think my gbd isn't ada-awere.
The second one debug information generated by gnat can be problematic. Here i will try to debug it from command line to see if there is a problem about gnat-gdb family or in GPS in 20042804 dated build. Besides I try to download the latest snapsot from libre site but it is not available right now (i don't know why).
Regards
Umut